Pages

Followers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

ABC CRAFTS UPDATE

Sorry I have been a bit scarce in the blogosphere, life has interfered with my crafting and blogging. Well, time has just ran away with me the last couple of month, and the winter weather with all the colds and coughs has not be good in our household either.

Hoping and praying, that things will go better as winter slowly moves on, and that with the snow, hail and cold.
If you browse on the left side, you will see I have placed a new gadget, so that you could follow with email and not miss any blogging or news up date :-))

I have also just got the latest gadget sitting on my craft table and that is the Grand Caliber...yippeee

This machine cuts up to an A4 paper or card stock and has bigger Spellbinder Go and look at these stunning card as made by the design team member Julie Overby
Transparency Window Card
by Julie Overby Post Type: Card

Everyone loves a handmade card.  Shaped cards like the Beautiful Day Card one that Holly created are fun to give away because they are so unique.  I also like to use my Spellbinders™ die templates to cut windows in my cards and add transparency to make them unlike the average card.  Transparencies are also great to use because you can stamp on them add glitter to give your image a suspended appearance.

Now isn't this a super card, this to me is what inspirations are made of..... so me better be off to a crafting week and let me see what I can come up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment